(12) Old Toledo, from south bank of the Tagus, showing the Cathedral (center) and Alcazar (right), Spain.
(13) Bridge of Alcantara (XIII Cent.) and the Alcazar, Toledo, España.
(14) The San Martín Bridge (XIII Cent.) and the the Church of "St. John of the Kings" (Ferdinand and Isabel), Toledo, Spain.
(15) Municipal Plaza and south facade of the famous old Cathedral-Seat of the Primate of Spain, Toledo.
(16) A brilliant Creation of Gothic Art, Cloisters of San Juan de los Reyes, Toledo, Spain
(17) The ancient Arabic Puerta (Gate) Visagra (IX Cent.), Toledo, España.
(18) The Tagus River at Toledo, where the famous Swords of Knighthood Days were made, Spain.
(28)2188-Old Toledo from S. bank of Tagus river, Cathedral (center) and Alcazar (right), Spain.
(29)-2189-Bridge of Alcantara (13th cent.) and Alcazar, old home of Spanish kings, Toledo, Spain.